There is the possibility of recovering deleted emails from Hotmail, and it has happened to all of us at some time that, either by accident or by a decision that we later want to revoke, finally some email ends up disappearing from our inbox to go to the folder deleted. Well, our goal will be to explain step by step how you should perform the process to be able to retrieve this email.
Steps to Recover Recently Deleted Emails from Hotmail
At first, when we delete a Hotmail email, it automatically goes to the ” Deleted ” folder.
- Therefore, to visualize it, all we have to do is look at the folder bar on the left and in our case, we will click on ” Deleted ” as you can see in the image.
- If we have recently deleted the message, in principle we will not have any problem to see it in a list within this folder.
- In order to recover it, what we are going to do is to first select the box on the left and then we will observe the top bar where new configuration options will appear.
- What we will do is click on ” Move to ” and then click on “ Input tray ” or any other folder where we want to direct the email.
- Once this is done it will disappear from the Deleted folder and we will be able to find that email in the place that we have indicated.
- However, over time the emails stored in the Deleted folder end up disappearing, or it is even possible that once we empty the Deleted folder, this system is no longer useful for us.
However, not everything is lost, and it is that Microsoft is still possible to save the email we want to recover on its servers.
Steps to Recover Deleted Hotmail Emails That are not in the “Deleted” Folder
If the email that we want to recover is no longer stored in the Deleted folder, what we can do is enter this folder and observe in the lower part where we will see a link called ” When you recover the deleted messages … “.
- Clicking it automatically will search all the deleted emails that are still in the Microsoft servers to offer us a list of them.
- Once we find the mail that we want to recover we will not have to do the same process as before, that is, click on ” Move to ” and select the destination folder.
- It is very important to know that this is the only system to recover deleted messages from Hotmail, that is, through our email account and only with systems created by Microsoft itself.
- If we do not find the email following these steps, it is very important that we are very clear that there is no such email, so we will not be able to recover it.
We tell you this because there are many criminals who can ask for your access data or even encourage us to use programs or any other system with which they promise you to recover the mail, something that will never happen. If Microsoft no longer has it, absolutely nobody is going to be able to recover it, so all these promises that they make to you are tricks to steal your account.